Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hiatus

It's been so long since I posted the tools have changed.

This is what the never-ending sale of a house will do to you. And it's still not sold, so I can't stop, but...

If you've missed my observations on poker, most can be found at Blind Straddle except one issue where there's something weird with the indexing and I'd hate you to miss the cross-dressing article.

I've also started writing about music again, except... seriously, the house sale has skewered this too, but if you want to know about the greatest band Vermont has to offer, my piece about Persian Claws at The Musician Network is a must read.

And what about Feline 9ine?

I thought I'd take a hint from my own blog title and devote this site to cats.

Stay tuned.


5 comments:

  1. ha I wondered if you'd ever mess with this thing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I'm in a big battle with ELONDA MUYSK now. JACK is heklping. PLZ to joinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOIW NOW NOW NOW NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron Logan will help

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mother died help me Keith

    ReplyDelete